Thursday, November 26, 2009

In gratitude

Lately I have been contemplating gratitude, and the abundance of things in my life that I have to be thankful for. Today seems like a good day to write some of them down.

I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy family. I am thankful to share in the joy that marks Jonah's (almost) every waking moment. I am thankful to watch Galen discover the world.

I am thankful to have a partner who 'gets' me, who knows my bad side and loves me anyway. I am thankful to have been gathered into his amazing family as one of their own.

I am thankful to come from strong people, to have a family that I am proud to be a part of. I am thankful that my son knows and loves his two great-grandmothers.

I am grateful for my amazing community, for friends who love fiercely and live fully. I am thankful for their inspiration on this journey.

I am thankful for you.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment